Although Spain is a country that possesses a rich history and vibrant culture, most holiday lovers visit this coast to enjoy a pleasurable time in the sun. Snorkelling, sunbathing, swimming, scuba diving, and beach sports are probably the main reasons why so many people decide on Spanish vacations. Enjoying all the tourist attractions and historical sites in Spain is also a very popular activity, but most people spend their summer holidays on the beaches. This is exactly why we will here talk about some of the best beaches that Spain has to offer.
1. Morro Jable Beach. The Morro Jable beach is located on the Jandia peninsula, and is one of the most popular destinations when it comes to scuba diving. The waters in this attractive beach are bustling with exotic marine creatures, and the beach is also surrounded by a large number of bars and restaurants from the land. Whether you are interested in scuba diving, water or beach sports, or you just want to relax in the sun, the Morro Jable is a fantastic choice to make.
2. Playa del Silencio. This is probably one of the most exotic and mesmerizing beaches you will see in your life. As its name suggests, you will be able to experience the true meaning of peace and quiet on this Mediterranean coastal region. It is isolated and surrounded by enormous mountains, therefore, it will be possible for you to unwind and feel like you are all alone in the world here. Stay at one of the peaceful holiday cottages by the sea and you can enjoy your own slice of Spanish paradise.
3. Marbella Beach. Out of all the wonderful beaches Barcelona has to offer, the Marbella beach is probably the most popular one. This amazing beach is located just 20 minutes from the city center, and it is perfect for people who would like to stay in a real city like Barcelona and still enjoy a splendid beach each and every day.
4. Magaluf Beach. Even though this might not seem like an obvious choice, the Magaluf beach actually, is one of the best beaches in Spain if we take nightlife into consideration. Despite the truth that the definite beach is not extremely long, the numerous number of bars and clubs located near it offers this beach a spot on the list of most excellent Spanish beaches. Therefore, if you wish to visit a wild beach and have a great night out, Magaluf nightlife the Magaluf beach will prove to be the perfect combination.
5. San Sebastian. San Sebastian is believed to be among some of the greatest in-city beaches found in Spain. It is exceptional mainly due to its special idea - where guests can relish the beach right adjacent to the tremendous number of churches and historical buildings found in the region. San Sebastian beach is mostly popular amongst surfers.
Although this is only a small selection of beaches in Spain, these offer a diverse choice of options to appeal to all types of travellers. Wherever you go in Spain, you will not be disappointed. It is a magical and inspirational place to visit, especially if you happen to be a beach lover.